Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blog & PodCast Changes

I have made some improvements to my blog, so that readers who access my blog while on the move, get even easier access to it. If you are using a recent SonyEricsson mobile phone with the RSS Reader option in the messaging menu you can add my blog as a feed in the reader. Simply press More then select New Feed and enter the following address: http://my.opera.com/jonzo247/xml/rss/blog/ Once your phone has found the feed, press More and select Update Now. Your phone will go away and download the latest entries from my blog, for you to read at your leisure. You can also schedule an update as well on the phone, so that you always have the latest entries available.

I have also change the service I use to send out my blog via e-mail, so that HTML e-mails can be sent out, automatically to subscribers, containing any images, videos etc I add to my blog entries. If you are reading my blog via my Google Group, then you will still be able to read my blog this way for the foreseeable future, but I would advise you go to my blog on the internet either at jonzo247.blogspot.com and sign up for the new style e-mails.

My podcast is also changing. Rather than being an extension of this blog, it is now a podcast featuring News, Reviews, QandAs and other interesting information from the world of the Apple Macintosh. As a result of this, I have rename my podcast to Jonzos MacCast, change the music I use in the podcast and given it a fresh new logo


I plan to update my podcast every 2 weeks or so, and if you have any questions you would like answered in the QandA section, or have any suggestions for topics I can cover in the podcast send me an e-mail to johnnyrit@bigfoot.com or leave me a comment in my blog. If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast and you wish to do so, the easiest way is to load up iTunes, access the iTunes store and search for Jonzos and the store will locate my podcast and enable you to subscribe to it.

No comments: