Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Social Networking

Those of you who ready my blog on a regular basis, may have noticed that I have not posted so many entries recently, I guess this is due to posting on a regular basis to my Twitter account, and not always having ideas for a blog entry.

Recently I downloaded a new application for my mobile phone called “Socially” - it’s an interesting app as it enables me to connect to my Twitter and Facebook account, along with a Linked In account (if I had one). What makes this different to other social mobile phone apps, is that when someone is calling you, u get their latest post to their Twitter / Facebook account etc appear on screen the same time as the call notification. This is a great idea as it means I get to see what my friends have posted, without going through loads of entries in Facebook etc. just to find the one I want.

Having now got a program on my phone that enables me to connect to Twitter and Facebok at the same time, I’m wondering if I should start posting status updates to Facebook? Comments on this are more than welcome.

No comments: