Wednesday, April 20, 2022

New Pin Badges

I've just added 2 more pin badges to my "man bag". First up we have the Progress Pride flag

This flag has been designed to incorporate the existing pride flag, and include brown & black stripes to represent people of colour, and white, pink & baby blue to include transgendered people who are represented by the trans flag. I proudly display this badge to show I am a member of the LGBT+ community, and that LGB includes the T.

Secondly we have the Gay Male or MLM Pride Flag
 
 
This flag was designed to represent the Gay Male /  MLM (Men Loving Men) segment of the LGBT+ community. This flag is not very well known, but since discovering it, and learning about it,  I use it to show the world that I am a gay male within the LGBT+ community.
 


No comments: