Thursday, October 07, 2004

The S+ARCK has landed

Yep, I have bought myself a new S+ARCK mouse by Microsoft. Created by the world famous designer Philippe S+ARCK, it is brilliant. I don't have a mouse with loads of extra buttons, just a left and right one, plus the scroll wheel, which lights up, and is integrated in a blue light band which goes down the whole of the middle of the mouse! If you would like to find out what it looks like, visit Microsoft's Hardware site by clicking here You can even buy the mouse with an orange light rather than a blue one!

Changing the subject completely I hate British Airways as they have cancelled the flights I was traveling on with my mates to France for a 5 day trip to Disneyland Paris! - British Airways said that 0.5% of flights had to be cancelled due to staff problems (a load of bull I think) Now I gotta change airport from Gatwick to Heathrow, and from British Airways to Air France!. I don't mind apart from the fact that the inbound flight now leaves 2 hours earlier than the original flight time. The outbound flight is fine - leaves 5 minutes earlier than the original!

No comments: