Tuesday, September 28, 2004

New Website Design

Well, I updated the design of my personal website about 2 months or so ago, and this last weekend, changed it again so that it fits in with the design of my blog! Now when you go to my personal website, I feel there is a more "professional" look and feel. Feel free to comment on it, via this blog, or if you want Blogroll me via the link underneath my blogroll, and add me to your blogroll!

If you like reading my blog, and want an easier way to read it, you can add it to your My Yahoo! page if you have or to your RSS news feed reader - simply use the URL of the feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/jonzosrantings

Finally I am thinking of renaming this blog to "Watch Out - Weirdo About" instead of "Jonzo's Rantings" Let me know your views, by leaving a comment!

No comments: