Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ethical Banking Part 2

In my last post I was talking about Ethical Banking, and my plans to think about banking with The Cooperative Bank. I have taken things a step further, and opened a Smart Saver account with them.

The only problem I will have with the account is the fact that the nearest branch is 15 miles away from where I live, and their nearest cash machine is about 5 miles away. What is good though, is the fact that I will be able to use The Cooperative Bank;s internet and telephone banking services, and also bank with the Post Office as well. If this account works out, then I plan to open another savings account with them, and may then look at opening a bank account with them as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I saw your blog and thought it was very interesting. I was particularly impressed with your idea to bank only with a bank that shares your ethics. I am new on the blog scence. Feel free to check out my site as well I will continually check out yours. My site is not as nice as yours though.