Friday, June 24, 2005

Strange Comments

As some of you will know, I also publish this blog on my MSN Space Recently a reader of my blog there, wrote the following comment, in reply to my thoughts post "you truly are an ugly boring b*stard. dort the f*cking tash out mate..." Now anyone who knows me, will know that I am not a boring bastard, and I certainly didn't think my blog was boring, I believe it is an ok blog, and gives some insight in to my life, online and offline.

Feel free to respond to this entry, by adding your comments, and letting me know what you think of me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very rude of your visitor. Blogs are personal things and yours is more technically minded, thought provoking and serious than some. If he was bored or didn't understand, you can bet he suffers from a rather low I.Q., as evinced by his choice of words and limited vocabulary!

Don't lose any sleep over it! :-)