Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ethical Banking Part 3

Ethical banking is great. I have read comments on my blog, in support of my ethical stance, and I decided that I would take the plunge and open a 2nd Smart Saver account and a current account with the Co-Operative Bank. I have also been encourage by my new bank to vote for which charity, I would like a pecentage of the money I spend on my Visa Debit card to go to.

One other thing The Co-Operative Bank is doing, is asking people to vote for trade justice. If you have not voted, then go to click here to be taken to the voting form at The Co-Operative Bank. I think in this critical year for Make Poverty History, we should all be casting our vote, and telling the world what we think. If you would like to find out more about the trade justice movement, please click here

No comments: