Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Domain Name

Well I finally did it I bought my self a co.uk domain jonzosplace I'd been thinking about it for years, and yesterday took the plunge. So next time you come my website, use my new domain rather than connect.to/jonzosplace

It seems so easy to get a domain name these days, went to the registrar ukreg.com and ordered the domain name for £6.93 for 2 years, not only that I get forwarding to a website of my choice and can also have subdomain forwarding as well, along with 50 forwarding e-mail address! Now if you thought thats a great domain package, well you can also add an 0845 internet dial up service for free to your account!

Maybe UKReg are right when they say that domain names are going to be commodity in the future, I certainly see more people owning them at the price I bought this one!

No comments: