Saturday, June 12, 2010

EA SPORTS™ Active



Decided to try using a fitness workout program on my Wii, and plumped for EA Sports Active. I'm hoping to use it twice a day to help me with my new aim to loose a few pounds, tone up my body and get fit. Hopefully I can stick to my aim of a 5 minute workout in the morning, and a longer one in the evening.

Along with using this Wii "game" I am also planning to play best of 5 games on Wii Sports Tennis daily as well, as that is great fun, and also good for burning a few calories. If the weather is nice I also plan to cycle as well, and might start thinking about winter cycling as well.

This is going to be a tough regime to follow, as I'm not that good at sticking to exercise but hopefully once I get in to a routine it becomes second nature to do.

No comments: