Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Frustation

Had a really annoying last few days - my car got its front bumper and indicator light damaged by another motorist, who didnt leave me their insurance details, meaning I have to fork out for a new front bumper etc.

What I really hate is people that are so concerned with keeping their "no claims bonus" on their car insurance that they go to the length of making sure that if they do bump into another persons car, there is no way they can be found and asked for their insurance details so that the person whoose car was damaged can be fixed, without that person having to pay a penny, or claim on their insurance and loose their "no claims bonus". I think its about time that people realised if they bump into someone elses car (when the owner is not around) then they should have the decency to leave their details so that the owner can make a claim on the other drivers insurance if needed.

No comments: