Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Another Site Design & iWeb Thoughts

Decided that while the design for my personal web site was good, it needed to be simplified, to make it easier to add and edit pages, and shorten the uploading process. So lo and behold I switched to this more simple design, which make my site more streamlined and look good. Comments on the design are always welcome.

Having changed the design of my site, I wish that iWeb would allow you to specify which parts of a page are the title, so that whenever you add a new page, such as a blog entry you do not need to keep having to change the page title, from the templates default design to your site title. I guess It would also be good to have an easy way to modify a template in iWeb so it is ready to use, customised to your needs, so that when you add another blog entry, there is no need to spend time customising the page to fit in with you site design. Hopefully a future version of iWeb will address this.

No comments: