Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Espresso Coffee Club

Found a new way to purchase coffee for my Nespresso machine - from the Espresso Coffee Club. They are a new online retailer of coffee pods that work in Nespresso machines, and they have 6 blends - Decafeinato, Lungo, Aromtico, Italiano, Milano and Forza Roma. Best of all these capsules now sell for £2.50, 50p cheaper than a sleeve of Nespresso Capsules and for each pack you purchase you get 10 points. Once you have 200 points you can get a free pack of capsules!

Received my 2nd order from them today, and along with the 4 boxes of capsules I ordered, I got a sample of each of their capsules to try, which is great as it will help me decide if any of the other coffees, besides the ones I ordered - Lungo and Milano -  are any good.

Hopefully once they start getting loads of customers, they increase the coffee blends they sell, and maybe sell other Nespresso accessories.

No comments: