Sunday, May 15, 2005

Thoughts

It's been just over a year or so since I started writing a blog on the internet. I amazed that I manage to keep going with this blog, and keep adding entries to it. I was thinking to myself, I wonder if many people read this blog, would be nice to have people I didn't know read it. That though is probably asking just a little too much.

Been thinking recently about doing something to get in shape, and improve my fitness. I reckon doing scanning on the checkout at work is a good start to fitness, as you are constantly moving your arms from right to left when scanning, although that only helps the upper body I guess, and not the rest of the body. I did get my bike out and start cycling, but got bored of that, I guess because there was no one to do it with. Hopefully thought, in the next week or so I will be doing regular exercise with a friend! More on this to follow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonzo

I've been dropping by for a while - since I read your February post on 'Real Alternative', which was very interesting. So, you have an unknown audience of at least one person who is probably older than your Grandma!

Keep blogging!

Jonzo247 said...

Hi Tessa

Thanks for your comments!

Hope my blog remains interesting for you!

Jonzo