Tuesday, January 24, 2006

iPod Nano

Just bought myself an iPod Nano by Apple. Having used it for a few days I can see why it the iPod is the best MP3 player in the business. Apple have pulled out all the stops with the Nano. Not only is it a small player, but it has a large amount of storage on it either 2gb or 4gb and a colour screen.

It is amazing what you can do with the iPod. Not only can I download my favourite MP3s to it, I can also download Podcasts as well which is brilliant. A Podcast, as I see it, is rather like a radio / tv program in that there are episodes that come out on a regular basis. At the moment I am subscribed to 4 Podcasts - Statler & Waldorf from the Balcony reviewing the latest movie releases, Bubba Bohacks joke of the day, Bible reading of the day and the UK DVD Review - good if you want to know what's good and bad in the latest DVD releases.

Digital music is fast becoming one of the ways to listen to your music, and I think it's brilliant idea, as on your digital music player, you have the tracks you want to listen to, and have your favourite tracks from a CD without having to listen to all the tracks on that album.

No comments: