Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Hair Style part 1

As you will have seen if you look at the photos on my personal web site, I have had short hair for a while, in fact for all my life as far as I remember. Now I have taken a big decision and decided to grow my hair to a medium length, in the style of the picture to the left. I felt, when I made the decision that it would be nice to have a different look, as my hairstyle at the moment is a bit boring. Growing my hair will take a while, because it is short, but I hope that in the future I will have the style that I want for my hair. Who knows, I might even bring back some facial hair around my mouth to complement my new hair style!, Hopefully sometime within the next few months I will be able to give you an update, and show you a picture with my new look hair!

Hopefully when I next visit my hair stylist, he will be able to help me achieve the look I want, I'm sure he will since he is a brilliant stylist, and is worth every penny.

Stay tuned for further updates on my hair.

No comments: